Safety PolicyLast updated May 20, 2018
Important Safety Information
WARNING! RUBBER TUBING CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY WHEN NOT USED PROPERLY
Rubber tubing has a wide variety of safe uses, however, improper use or disregard for safety may pose serious injury to the user or innocent bystandards. It is the user/buyer’s responsibility to perform proper movements with the Inertia Wave. Any cause of harm unto themselves or others while using the Inertia Wave is the user/buyer’s full responsibility. The manufacturer completed all necessary safety and performance testing on the Inertia Wave.
- Inertia Wave (rubber tubing) is not a toy. Adult supervision is mandatory to comply with all health and fitness safety standards and guidelines. Misuse of this product may result in injury.
- BEFORE USE of this product, the user should consult a physician or a licensed medical professional to determine user’s present physical condition.
- Inertia Wave assumes no responsibility for personal injury or damage sustained by or through the use of this product incorrectly. The manufacturer relies on the user to perform exercises that are prescribed in the video tutorial at www.inertiawave.com.
- AFTER USE always examine the full tube for tears, nicks, cracks, splits, punctures, or any other possible damage caused by where the tubes are attached.
- DO NOT use near salt water or in chlorinated water. If tubing becomes wet, allow tubes to dry before storing.
- Dry indoors or a no-sun area. If left in hot sunlight, direct sunlight, or above room temperature, the tensile strength of this product WILL DETERIORATE and could possibly snap at the anchor points, causing potential injury.
- DO NOT pull or stretch Inertia Wave more than 12 inches. It is not meant to be used as a bungee cord, tubing for back rows, or running resistence.
- DO NOT modify the Inertia Wave. The manufacturer did not design the Inertia Wave to be modified in any way.
FMFC LLC warrants that FMFC LLC products are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days from the invoice date.
Should your product show signs of defective workmanship prior to the expiration of the 90-day warranty, call our customer service department at 203-675-5575 to discuss options to exchange the product.
This warranty is limited to the replacement of the product by FMFC LLC Inertia Wave™, and all transportation, shipping and return costs shall be at your expense.
This warranty does not extend to any defect or problem caused by the negligence or acts of you or others, failure to maintain the product in accordance with instructions furnished with the product, unreasonable use, accidents, alterations, or ordinary wear and tear.
FMFC LLC Inertia Wave™ is not responsible or liable for indirect and consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to the use of any product, loss of time, inconvenience, or other incidental or consequential damages with respect to persons, business or property, whether because of breach of warranty, negligence or otherwise.
FMFC LLC products liability shall be limited solely to the replacement of the goods not meeting the quality and specifications warranted. No other warranty, expressed or implied, shall apply, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a purpose, and any such implied warranties are expressly disclaimed. In the event applicable law prevents the disclaimer of any implied warranties, then such implied warranty shall be limited to the duration of expressed warranties above.
NOTE: Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion on limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Please consult a licensed medical professional to make sure you are prepared to increase your heart rate and incorporate the Inertia Wave as part of your exercise program. It is recommended to use at your own risk. Use your perceived rate of exertion. If you are feeling faint or dizzy please abort the current exercise immediately..
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org