Inertia Wave VS. Battle Ropes
- The second you start the Methods of use with the Inertia Wave, and the Inertia Wave DUO your body automatically engages the posterior chain.
- The Inertia Wave is fundamentally different from battle ropes. After playing with one for a few days, you will agree. Battle ropes essentially have no stored energy and thus a very small energy potential… the attractiveness of elastomeric tubing of the Inertia wave over battle ropes is the amount of stored energy in the tubes themselves. The "Inertia Wave" tubes are alive: you move the tubes; the tubes move you. Jumping off the ground while the tubes are oscillating gives a euphoric feeling.
- This not only corrects postural imbalances, it will relieve tight protracted shoulder girdle. The Inertia Wave has a constant pull and pressure based on the elasticity of the elastomer. The pull is constantly challenging the posterior chain to stabilize you from the start. The body inertia you create by disrupting the tubes engages the deep stabilizers and core musculature. (I call it pebble in a puddle) The force originates in and emanates out. When utilizing the 7-methods your metabolic control and energy levels increase which in turn challenge those systems needed to do quick, reflex, intense, bursts of energy in short 2-minute window durations. By performing the 7- Methods segueing from one method to the next, cognitively challenges proprioceptors for greater balance, giving you stronger proximal trunk stability.
- Battle Ropes have the environment to constantly lift and slam abruptly thus challenge the tissue tension & end range of the muscles.
- With Battle ropes you need to engage outer muscles just to assist during the lift and slam. Over time Battle Rope training increases tissue tensions thus creating pain, and muscular imbalances.
- Battle Ropes keep you locked in one position the entire time. Inertia Wave touches on the quality of rhythm, as opposed battle ropes where you just muscle it. The Inertia wave gives you the opportunity to relax more and focus on your breathing and positioning of your body in all planes of motion vs to muscle it up and down which is the case of many athletes. The Inertia Wave is a portable Tactile Metabolic Conditioning device. It is no joke, and only for people who want to or already are engaged in physical activities above the norm.
A brief description of energy systems:
Let’s look under the hood, shall we? Like a hybrid engine, your body has several ways of turning the stuff you eat into the stuff you do. All these metabolic energy systems are switched on during physical activity, but each plays a different role depending on available energy and the specific demands of the task. Each burns a fuel at a rate — thereby affecting fat loss and muscle gain.
- The adenosine triphosphate–creatine phosphate (ATP-CP) system, or phosphagen system, supports very brief, high-intensity activities like a single-effort vertical jump.
- The glycolytic systemprovides energy for activities of slightly longer duration and lower intensity like strength training.
- The oxidative system supports long-duration, lower-intensity activities like walking or distance running.
The Inertia Wave "dips" into all three systems.
The Inertia Wave burns fat so effectively is that it creates a significant “metabolic disturbance,” At the recover or cool down phase the Inertia Wave requires work from all three energy systems.
- For the fitness enthusiast, the take-home lesson is that, unless you’re a competitive endurance athlete, lots of long, slow cardio is probably not the best way to exercise your aerobic system. Higher-intensity activities all in all out may be a more effective and efficient way to build your cardiovascular system — and to burn fat.
- The Inertia Wave is rhythmic, with its fluid oscillation decreases tension on the heart, as it engages all core (Inner) and global (outer) musculature. There is what’s called resting compression in muscle bellies. During hard core weight training your heart needs to break through blockages of insane muscle tension.
- The Inertia Wave is like doing structured skill work, hence will decrease the brains demand, help with muscle tension in the 2-minute window. The more efficient the moves become, the better you’re with your breathing, the less byproducts are created, the less C02 needed to be blown off.