20 Tips on Using the Inertia Wave DUO
- Here are some great verbal cues for coaches, and trainers
- Hold end caps securely
- Mandatory to wear safety straps on Inertia Wave DUO
- Hold end caps, walk back, with elbows back, until if feels like its “slightly pulling you forward”
- Keep all your weight towards “heel box” (mid foot to back of ankle)
- Drive your elbows back (fists close to rib cage) and shake the water off your hands.
- Stand with feet no wider than 12 inches apart
- Try not to stand with your feet more than a squat stance
- Stay loose, and don’t muscle it, or it will be floppy, and not oscillate properly
- Do not stand tall, have a slight bend in ankles, knees, and hips.
- Act as if you’re waiting to receive a serve in tennis
- Act as if you’re addressing the ball in golf
- Stand as if your waiting for someone to run at you
- Try not to look down
- Shake the water off your hands (Our favorite)
- Always Keep cervical posture neutral
- Try not to muscle it, the tubes will start to lose energy and slow down.
- Keep your hands as close to your torso as possible
- Try not to extend your arms out in front of you
A safer, more effective battle ropes alternative for High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and Tabata workouts.
The Inertia Wave DUO is far superior to the battle ropes blowing them away in core engagement, energy systems, caloric expenditure, and cognitive skills. Designed to enhance athletic performance, the Inertia Wave DUO was created for athletes, firefighters, military, law enforcement, and others who regularly engage in extremely demanding physical activities.