Metabolic Conditioning Key Points
by Dave Parise on Oct 20, 2017
OPTIMAL KEY POINTS OF THE INERTIA WAVE
Cognative awareness is a key factor as you perform the 7 Methods of Use. The ability to keep an athletic posture, not throwing the head forward into a protracted shoulder girdle. We dont want to create some inhibition as we engage core muscles that create stiffness and stabilization, along with power muscles on a global aspect. Learn how to perform the 7 Methods of Use.
- Scapular ability, hips spine, ankle knee- these are the structural things needed to create optimal positions for the 7 Methods of Use. If your training different energy systems, you need to know that the 7 Methods of Use have carry-over to all different disciplines all the time. The Inertia Wave trains mixed modality energy systems for other exercise modalities you participate in. There is a global anatomical conduction as you transition from one Method of use to the next. The specific demands or adaptations develop as you learn the transitions.
- The Inertia Wave increases the aggregate level of all our skills. You are looking for an efficient motor pattern not a powerful motor pattern. (LET IT FLOW) You will soon find you are less winded in all racqet sports, rugby, football, baseball, basketball, hockey, swimming, along with all boot camp group type training programs. Inertia Wave increase the technical proficiency to increase the skill sets of other movements.
- The key to all superhuman physical demands is working on ALL energy systems. There is whats called resting compression in muscle bellies. During hard core weight training your heart needs to break through blockages of insane muscle tension. The Inertia Wave is rythmic, with its fluid oscillation decreases tension on the heart, as it engages all core and global musculature.
- If I told you to just run, or walk across the field you dont have to think do you? However, if I told you to take these three balls and juggle them, the coordination of that skill would be so much cognitive stress you would be fatigued very quickly. That does not mean your out of energy or not strong, its that you need to train cognitively hence one more benefit to the Inertia Wave. So, the more automated you can do the IW the better you can do it, than the less fatigue resistance it has- its less cognitive stress. The Inertia Wave is like doing structured skill work, hence will decrease the brains demand in the 2-3-minute workout. The more efficient the moves become, the better youre with your breathing, the less byproducts are created, the less C02 needed to be blown off.
- In regard to the muscle- the easier it gets, the stronger you become. We are helping your engine in all aspect of athleticism. Your potential will be at its highest if you train to do it properly. Skill work requires technique. We change direction, we live in constant stress. The Inertia Wave is skill work and perfecting that skill is the number one concern to obtain greater resultants in all aspects of life.