The All-Engaging Inertia Wave DUO
by Dave Parise on Feb 21, 2019
See our entire selection of Inertia Waves & Video Tutorials.
Inertia Wave DUO Facts
- Incorporating the Inertia Wave DUO is offering limitless training opportunities.
- The most versatile HIIT device ever created.
- Allows for a high intensity bout, in a very short window.
- Offers an optimized solution for Cardio Vascular / endurance demands of clients and athletes.
- High schools, training centers, colleges, and athletes look to the Inertia Wave DUO for its super charged CNS and Cardio Vascular benefits.
- Gives you a better result, and resistance profile than battle ropes, without the bulky storage and cost.
- The Inertia Wave DUO was created with the same quality and dedication to innovative training solutions that you have come to expect from a fitness company.
- Designed out of necessity-an industry first. A versatile light weight 2.6 lbs optimal device, space saving, anchor to open wall spaces, racks, rigs, or station-to-station, fencing, doors, rails, truck of car.
- A new proven concept, optimal speed and performance training device for athletes.
- Time is a limiting factor, Inertia Wave DUO allows you to achieve max VO2, in an extremely small window of seconds.
- Strength & Burn stations with an Inertia Wave DUO ready for engagement.
- Medium to High VO2 max Component
- Where mechanical & thermal energy ignite…optimal combination
- Light weight, easy storage, with the intensity of a battle rope with many more benefits!
- The Inertia Wave DUO is Limitless.
- Top personal trainers, coaches, and team managers are giving their clients, and athletes a competitive edge by incorporating the Inertia Wave DUO training strategy into their daily routines.
- Athletes rely on the precise timing of bodily movements. In contrast, activities that involve smooth and continuous rhythmic movements are more cognitive related, and both improve and increase speed and timing (lighting speed). With the Inertia Wave DUO you will perform movement-based timing transitions – rhythmic actions that rely on timing, and the Inertia Wave DUO has carry-over to fluid and continuous rhythmic movements as it supercharges the Cardiovascular Pulmonary System (CVP). It also wakes up the CNS. What this means is that the users will increase stamina and become less winded during extreme bouts or demands (i.e. less fatigued).
- A. Core Training
- Balance Training
- Reactive Training
- Integrated Resistance
- Speed, Agility & Quickness Training
- Cognitive Learning
- Anti-Extension- strength-ABS
- Anti- Rotation- strength-ABS
- Enhanced Dynamic Posture
- Acceleration / Deceleration of musculature
- Concentric / Eccentric patterns
- Strengthens Dynamic Stabilizers
- EPOC-Intense oxygen consumption pre- & post
As the oscillating wave travels along the tubes it collects energy & stores energy. The greater the Wave from the user, the more energy pulses back into the body. The oscillating waves transport energy on a deep local level (core) and engages all things Strength & Muscle endurance related.
Most purposeful the Inertia Wave DUO gives us the ability to "feel" or sense what one's muscles are doing as they perform the wave patterns.
The Inertia Wave DUO goes through several planes of motion. The user adapts to these planes based on spatial and kinetic awareness.
Repeated motion in which the Inertia Wave DUO repeats the same movement over and over. Alternating the current to which it moves, as it builds energy in the tubes.
The oscillations you perform pump energy into the lines, (tubes) and you work against that energy to get your workout. That allows for an extremely lightweight/portable exercise device that has the capacity for a gargantuan workout. The lines provide constant feedback on the rhythm and forces you are “able” to apply. Just like the European power grid, if you don't provide enough power, your oscillating frequency may suffer. It will look floppy, and energy will decrease. Keeping the fluid, rhythmic, oscillations will pulse the energy into the tubes, and that energy will charge right back into your body. As a comparison, using battle ropes, all the energy goes into the ground. (Dead Energy).
Top 10 reasons the Inertia Wave DUO is amazing
Composed by Phil Earnhardt, MIT
Phil studied Electrical Engineering at MIT. For the last 20 years, he has studied Bio-tensegrity from an engineering perspective and worked with manual and movement professionals.
- Hand strength is important. While we cannot change the size of our hands, we can improve our hand strength. When moving with the Inertia Wave DUO, we intentionally engage our hands with oscillating movement in all directions. The Inertia Wave DUO increases our hand strength and relieves the chronically-held hand tensions.
- Inertia Wave DUO provides a highly intense workout in a 2-pound package. The resistance of the workout is generated by the user: the exerciser is working against the inertia of the waves that they are creating. In a classical mechanical impedance model, this energy is called “reactance”. The wave-nature of Inertia Wave DUO exercises makes for a very material-efficient and cost-efficient workout.
- While IW workouts have similar motions to Battle Rope workouts, the Inertia Wave DUO feels much more alive. You are pulsing energy into the lines, and the lines are pulsing energy back at you. In terms of that stored-energy impedance model, the IW has a “Q Factor” (or Quality Factor) of around 5. The Quality Factor of Battle Ropes is far less than 1. This doesn’t mean that Battle Ropes are a “bad” workout, but it does mean that Inertia Workouts are far more interesting.
- You must control the movement — absorb the energy — of Inertia Wave DUO oscillations with eccentric contractions. Besides adding to the aerobic load, these motion-controlling movements help relax the body.
- The Inertia Wave DUO is safe and easy to deploy most anywhere. The nylon anchors work well for all situations. It’s easy to travel with the Inertia Wave DUO. If you’re going on a week-log trip, consider bagging the lW and packing in your luggage, bookbag, knapsack, or rucksack.
- Inertia Wave DUO exercises are both a muscular and neurological workout. The “oxygen thief” exercises, is extremely beneficial because our CNS must figure out how to pulse the tubes when our feet are off the ground.
- Inertia Wave DUO exercises are extremely low impact.
- Since you can pump much energy into the Inertia Wave DUO, HIIT exercises can have arbitrary intensity. The last work segment of your Inertia Wave DUO workout may be the longest 20 seconds of your life.
- The Inertia Wave DUO is great for developing symmetrical strength and coordination. Your “Inertia Wave DUO” (exercise #1) will almost certainly have a higher amplitude on one side, and your “super typhoon” (exercise will have a strong and a weak side. The Crossfire will super charge your oblique system, as it strengthens for anti-torsion, and rotation. The lines (tubes) don’t judge, but it will give you immediate feedback on how you are moving.
- When you play with the Inertia Wave DUO, you’ll feel awkward. You may feel silly. You’ll make mistakes. When pulsing sideways, you’ll have the lines slap against each other — killing their inertia — and you’ll have to start over again. Keep waving. You’ll surprise yourself with your progress. If you’re not careful, you may find yourself having fun.
What is Inertia Wave DUO oscillation?
- Repeated motion in which the Inertia Wave DUO repeats the same movement over and over. Alternating the current to which it moves, as it builds energy in the tubes.
- The oscillations you perform pump energy into the lines, (tubes) and you work against that energy to get your workout. That allows for extremely lightweight/portable exercise device that has the capacity for a gargantuan workout.
- The lines provide constant feedback on the rhythm and forces you're “able” to apply. Just like the European power grid, if you don't provide enough power, your oscillating frequency may suffer. It will look floppy, and energy will decrease.
- Keeping the fluid, rhythmic, oscillations will pulse the energy into the tubes, and that energy will charge right back into your body. As a comparison using battle ropes, all the energy goes into the ground. (Dead Energy).
- A portable High Intensity Interval Training device (HITT) device designed to enhance athletic performance for athletes, firefighters, military or law enforcement personnel, and others who regularly engage in extremely demanding physical activities.
- The Inertia Wave DUO is a safer, more effective High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) or Tabata alternative to the Battle Ropes blowing them away in core engagement, energy systems, caloric expenditure, and cognitive skills.
See our entire selection of Inertia Waves & Video Tutorials.