AN EFFECTIVE METABOLIC WORKOUT IN YOUR OWN HOME
While "chasing children" around the house isn’t necessarily a workout, we're at a stage where we likely won't get as much exercise as we want. The Inertia Wave provides a great new workout that stay-at-home parents worldwide have been introduced to the last 3 years.BUY NOW
- Smooth, rhythmic, and coordinated movements
- Benefits your entire body and strengthens your core
- Increased timing, hand-eye coordination, and cognitive function
- Proven to burn far more calories than battle ropes and jump ropes
- Less than 3 pounds, it's lightweight, portable and easy to store
- With endless ways to anchor, you can take it and work out anywhere!
- Does not fray, unwind or tear
- 100% safe when properly practicing the Methods of Use
- Extreme movements cause pain on wrist and shoulder joints
- Pulls shoulders forward, rounds your back, promotes poor posture
- Not a great way to enhance cognitive or athletic abilities
- Proven to burn far less calories
- Heavy, bulky and expensive ropes clutter your workout space
- Fixed attachments force all energy into floor
- Frays and unwinds as plastic-dipped ends chip and fall off
- A huge liability to your gym or club
TIPS FOR STAY-AT-HOME PARENTS USING THE INERTIA WAVE
Eat a good breakfast.
Start off your day with a good balanced breakfast consisting of protein and lots of vitamins. You'll need to fuel up!
Work out in the morning to increase your mood.
We suggest, and many studies conclusively show that exercise in the morning impacts your mood the rest of the day.
Include the kids! It's a team effort.
Count along with your child while you perform your wave reps. High-five and yell "Yay, go team!" when you finish. Let them feel like they are a part of your workout.
Reward your child's patience.
Acknowledge that watching you exercise isn't the most fun, but there are rewards afterward.
Take advantage of nap time.
While your child is taking a nap, take advantage of the time you have to yourself. Time to perform some of the more intense methods.
Take a nap yourself. You've earned it.
Sleep is important for parents too. Make sure you get plenty of sleep at night, or, nap along with your child between reps.
THREE WAYS TO START WORKING OUT AT HOME
"The cardio is insane. It torches your arms, shoulders, back and core. Making it a full body workout and it's super versatile; more compact which makes it easy to transport when needed."
"This thing is freaking awesome. Its like battle ropes on steroids. Easy to carry with you if traveling and sets up extremely easily and fat."
"The Inertia Wave has exceeded my expectations!! Easy to use and I really like the way I feel after I work out with it!! You get a good pump and feel exhilarated afterwards!! I can't believe how well it has tightened my core in so little time!"
"I admit. I was skeptical... I used it for about 5 minutes and I can feel the skeptical nature go away. Product works! My kids think it's fun and they use it as well. And it's very portable. Why we still talking about it? Go on, get ya some."