WARNING! RUBBER TUBING CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY WHEN NOT USED PROPERLY!
Rubber tubing has a wide variety of safe uses, however, improper use or disregard for safety may pose serious injury to the user or innocent by standards. It is the user's responsibility to perform proper movements with Inertia Wave products. Any cause of harm unto themselves or others while using Inertia Wave products is the user's full responsibility. The manufacturer completed all necessary safety and performance testing on Inertia Wave products.
- Inertia Wave products are not toys. Adult supervision is mandatory to comply with all health and fitness safety standards and guidelines. Misuse of these products may result in injury.
- BEFORE USE of these products, the user should consult a physician or a licensed medical professional to determine user’s present physical condition.
- Fix My Fitness Club, LLC and the Inertia Wave brand assume no responsibility for personal injury or damage sustained by or through the use of this product incorrectly. The manufacturer relies on the user to perform the exercises that are prescribed in the video tutorials at inertiawave.com.
- AFTER USE always examine the full tube for tears, nicks, cracks, splits, punctures, or any other possible damage caused by where the tubes are attached.
- DO NOT use near salt water or in chlorinated water. If tubing becomes wet, allow tubes to dry before storing.
- Dry the tubes indoors or in a no-sun area. If left in hot sunlight, direct sunlight, or above room temperature, the tensile strength of this product WILL DETERIORATE and could possibly snap at the anchor points, causing potential injury.
- DO NOT pull or stretch the tubes more than 36 inches. It is not meant to be used as a bungee cord, tubing for back rows, or running resistance.
- DO NOT modify Inertia Wave products. The manufacturer did not design Inertia Wave products to be modified in any way.
Fix My Fitness Club, LLC warrants that all products are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days from the purchase date.
Should your product show signs of defective workmanship prior to the expiration of the 90-day warranty, call our customer service department at 203-675-5575 to discuss options to exchange the product.
This warranty is limited to the replacement of the product by Fix My Fitness Club, LLC and all transportation, shipping and return costs shall be at your expense.
This warranty does not extend to any defect or problem caused by the negligence or acts of you or others, failure to maintain the product in accordance with instructions furnished with the product, unreasonable use, accidents, alterations, or ordinary wear and tear.
Fix My Fitness Club, LLC is not responsible or liable for indirect and consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to the use of any product, loss of time, inconvenience, or other incidental or consequential damages with respect to persons, business or property, whether because of breach of warranty, negligence or otherwise.
Fix My Fitness Club, LLC products liability shall be limited solely to the replacement of the goods not meeting the quality and specifications warranted. No other warranty, expressed or implied, shall apply, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a purpose, and any such implied warranties are expressly disclaimed. In the event applicable law prevents the disclaimer of any implied warranties, then such implied warranty shall be limited to the duration of expressed warranties above.
NOTE: Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion on limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Please consult a licensed medical professional to make sure you are prepared to increase your heart rate and incorporate Inertia Wave products as part of your exercise program. It is recommended to use at your own risk. Use your perceived rate of exertion. If you are feeling faint or dizzy please abort the current exercise immediately.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at email@example.com