What's included with your purchase:
- (1) Pre-cut Azek board with affixed anchor attachments.
- (1) J-Hook with screws.
- (6) Pre-drilled holes spaced 16 inches apart.
- (6) Wall screws.
- (6) White screw caps.
- (1) Drill bit.
- 100% made in the USA; Board is handmade by owner
The Inertia Wave Wall Board Anchor is a no-brainier! Cut from top grade Azek board affixed with Rail Anchor attachments set 28 inches apart and includes all of the hardware needed to mount it to your wall.
Dimensions: 48 x 7.25 x 1"
- Place Azek board to be 36-40 inches above the ground.
- Find the studs and mark your holes.
- Grab your drill, insert the drill bit, and drill the board to the studs.
- Plug the holes with the screw caps.
- Attach the J-Hook Inertia Wave holder (2 screws included).
- Attach your rail anchors and start waving!